Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a box (or padded envelope) filled with love

Since I posted a picture on FB of the package we received, we got a lot of interest and questions about sending something our way. We would LOVE to get anything from America - letters, cards, pictures. It's just something that shows us we're not forgotten about. It's extremely encouraging to open something sent to us knowing that the time was taken to write it or pack it. So, I've complied a list of this we like that are either difficult or expensive to get here. When I look at the list I made, I feel needy. Seriously, we do not expect the packages to be full of the things on this list. I like options and I know other people do too, so I racked my brain and came up with plenty of options. If you like food and want us to enjoy our food, then send food. If you like to clean and want our house to smell good, then send household items. If you like entertainment, then send things that will make us laugh or cry.

If you would like to send something, please contact me for our address. Simply send an email, post on FB, or leave a comment. And if you have any questions, please let me know. If there is something you'd like to send, but not sure if it would make it, just ask. We have many resources here that we can check with about what will make it through customs and what won't.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get ours. I am not saying what is in it bc I want it to be a surprise! Casey and Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surprises :) I hope it makes it! we will definitely let you know!

    ReplyDelete