Saturday, April 13, 2013

newborn photos

I LOVE pictures. Like seriously, just love having a photo to remember things by. And well, now I have a child that I don't want to forget a moment with. On my own I'm taking tons of pictures. In fact, if you follow me on instagram you'll noticing I'm posting at least 1 picture a day. I have this dream of having 365 pictures to put in her baby book :) We are blessed to know personally a few great photographers. Both our families wanted newborn pictures & family pictures while we're home. Here's a look at our newborn pictures. And if you're in Pensacola, check out Amick for your pictures... in Panama City, give Carrie a call with SWAK Photography. Both are wonderful people and excellent photographers!

Photos below by Amick with Amick Cutler Photography


























Photos below by Carrie with SWAK Photography


















No comments:

Post a Comment