Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Owen

Today our new nephew is one week old! Last Wednesday night, June 13, after a full day of labor for my sister-in-law, precious Owen Willis Farr made his presence in our world. He's absolutely adorable and perfect in every way! We met him via Skype on Thursday. I could not stop staring at the screen. I'm so thankful for technology during times like these, but in some ways it all doesn't seem real. Just another time that I realize life back home goes on, even while we're away. And our life will go on, too. For now, I'll leave you with some pictures of my favorite nephew (of course because he's the only one so far) and his amazing parents. I cannot wait to hold this little boy one day - although, when that day comes I might actually be chasing him around.
Healthy baby & mom
Meeting Aunt Kristen & Uncle Trey
Heading home from the hospital (wearing plaid like his daddy always does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment