Saturday, March 2, 2013

visit to west africa

Better late than never... Trey's dad (Carl) and our friend Dustin were able to come visit us and experience a little bit of our lives in West Africa. I want to share the time with some pictures, but I'm going to have Trey's dad share a post about his favorite stories while there. I think it would be better to hear from him first hand than hear the stories from me :) They brought us all sorts of goodies for the baby & for us to enjoy (like bacon!). Cairo enjoyed us opening all of these American treats. her favorite was the ping pong balls. I think she enjoyed them more than Trey did! Later in the week they had the opportunity to have a "snowball" fight with students at a local international school. I'm pretty sure the adults had more fun than the kiddos.






















No comments:

Post a Comment